- Dr. Zahra Jamshidi
- Data of Birth: March 30, 1980
- Place of Birth: Shiraz, Iran
- Address: Department of Physical Chemistry, Chemistry and Chemical Engineering Research Center of Iran, TEHRAN - IRAN.
- Telephone: +98 - 21 - 44787711
- Email: jamshidi @ ccerci.ac.ir or na.jamshidi @ gmail.com
- Associate Professor in Physical Chemistry
Education and Training
Ph.D.: (Advisor: Prof. AH. Pakiari) Physical Chemistry, Shiraz University, Iran. (2004-2009)
Sep 2004- July 2005 University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada.
Worked with Prof. Mariusz Klobukowski
April-August 2008 University of Basel, Basel, Switzerland.
Worked with Prof. Markus Meuwly / Worked with Prof. John P. Maier
- M.Sc.: Physical Chemistry, Shiraz University, Iran. (2002–2004)
- B.Sc.: Chemistry, Shiraz University, Iran. (1999–2002)
- Optical and Electronic Structure Properties of Metal Clusters.
- Excited State Properties of Metal Dimers based on Multi-reference and Relativistic Calculations.
- Resonance Raman Intensities of Transition Metal Cluster Complexes
- Analysis the Nature of Metal Cluster Interactions
- 17th Iranian Physical Chemistry Conference (2014)
- 16th European Seminar on Computational Methods in Quantum Chemistry (ESCMQC) (2014)
- ICNS5 : 5th International Conference on Nanostructures (2014)
- 16th Iranian Physical Chemistry Conference (2013)
- 15th Iranian Physical Chemistry Conference (2012)
- 14th Iranian Physical Chemistry Conference (2011)
- ICNS3 : 3th International Conference on Nanostructures (2010)
- 13rd Iranian Physical Chemistry Conference (2012)